Date: 29th and 30th April 2017
Venue: Auditorium, Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi
The Anomaly scan is considered as the most important scan in pregnancy and it is medico-legally important to perform it to the best of standards, with proper documentation of images. Enhance your skills at detecting birth defects to the standards required by the Fetal Medicine Foundation UK and the International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynaecology (ISUOG).
The course is useful for all those who are involved in obstetric scanning.
All Faculty are accredited by FMF-UK
The FMF-UK certified course for 18-23 weeks Anomaly scan will satisfy the theory requirements for the Certificationand for those who are eligible for the practical exam(ie those whose images have been approved by FMF-UK )will have a chance to appear for the Practical Assessment
- Attendance of FMF Approved Theory course (30th April 2017)
- Online submission of a log-book of a series of images from one normal fetus to FMF-UK (it takes approximately 2 weeks for approval of images post submission to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Demonstration to a FMF approved examiner of competence in carrying out a 18-23 weeks scan and good knowledge of the diagnosis and management of a wide spectrum of fetal abnormalities (Dr Anita Kaul, DrPrathimaRadhakrishnan are approved examiners who will be present on 29th April 2017 to conduct the practical exam)
I. Registration with PNDT appropriate authority (South East District, Saket, Delhi) at least 30 days in advance of the date of practical examination (29th April 2017).
Documents required for PNDT registration, to be submitted at Apollo Centre for Fetal Medicine, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi for getting registration for the hands-on
- Affidavit on INR 10 stamp paper attested by notary.
The affidavit format is available for download below
- Copy of qualification certificates (MBBS/MD/MS) self attested.
- Copy of DMC / MCI registration (self attested).
|08:30-08:40:||Welcome and Introduction||Dr Anita Kaul|
|08:45-09:45||45Central Nervous System: Normal & Abnormal views||Dr Rachna Gupta|
|09:50-10:10||Face: Normal and Abnormal views||Dr Chanchal|
|10:30-11:15||Normal views||Dr Prashant Acharya (Paras Ahmedabad)|
|11:20-12:05||Abnormal views||Dr Prashant Acharya|
|12:10-12:55||Pulmonary System: Abdominal Wall: Normal & Abnormal views||Dr Prathima Radhakrishnan( BFMC Bangalore)||01:00-01:45||LUNCH BREAK|
|01:50-02:20||Gastrointestinal Tract: Normal and Abnormal views||Dr Anita Kaul|
|02:25-02:55||Kidneys and Urinary Tract: Normal and abnormal views||Dr Akshatha Sharma|
|03:00-03:40||Skeletal System: Normal and Abnormal views||Dr Prathima Radhakrishnan|
|03:45-04:15||Second Trimester Soft markers and Risk Calculation||Dr Shreyasi Sharma|
|04:20-05:15||Summary and Live Demo||Dr Anita Kaul, Dr Prathima Radhakrishnan ,Dr Prashant Acharya|
Registration Fees :
No spot registration
INR 5000/- plus 15% service tax INR 5750/-
Payable to “Fetal Medicine Foundation India”
1.Bank Transfer to A/c No:03192560004661 ;HDFC Bank, South Extension Branch, New Delhi ;IFSC Code :HDFC 0000319
2. PAYTM to 8586015738
3. Post Cheque to: Apollo Centre for Fetal Medicine, Gate No:7,Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi
For Queries call Himanshi on 011-29873018, 26925858, Extn:3018, 9560127575 or write to email@example.com
Dr Rachna Gupta, General Secretary, FMF India: 09899294499
Dr Akshatha Sharma, Programme Coordinator : 09891494545