Apollo Centre for Fetal Medicine in organising a special one day CME to highlight the thoughts and scientific advancements in Maternal Fetal medicine speciality as part of its 10 years celebrations.
The highlights of the programme are
- Contingent screening for aneuploides and preeclampsia
- New ultrasound soft markers
- Uterine artery doppler – how to interpret and treatment
- Early versus late FGR
- Sono Partogram
- Preterm birth screening management
- Fetal interventional procedures
The foreign faculty for the CME is Dr Stefan Verlohren.
A consultant and Senior Lecturer at the Department of Obstetrics, Charité University Medicine, Berlin,
Dr. Verlohren’s main research interest is preeclampsia, he is the head of the Preeclampsia Research Group at the Charité and has published extensively basic and clinical research on the topic.
- Early bird registration: 500/- Upto 20th Nov ( Closed )
- Till 26th Nov: 1000/-
- On-Spot Registration: 1500/-
- Paytm to 9811100511
- Cheque favouring ‘Fetal Medicine Education Fund’.
- For bank transfer use A/c No: 50761011000315, IFSC code: ORBC0105076, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar branch.
For information contact Himanshi on 9560127575, 011-29873018, 26925858 Extn. 3018 or write to: firstname.lastname@example.org